By donating to the Writers Series of Traverse City you are supporting our mission to promote students’ writing excellence and connect communities with national writers to advance appreciation of the written word.
There are great benefits to being a donor:
- You can buy tickets one week prior to the general public during Advance Purchase Week
- Get complimentary tickets to the annual donor/sponsor reception
- Get complimentary tickets to non-premium and premium events, depending on the level of contribution, and visibility for your donation if you so desire
- Have access to guest authors when possible, based on the author’s schedule
- All contributions are 100% tax deductible
Your financial support is critical to our success. One dollar, ten dollars, or more, whatever you can give– it makes a difference. Your generosity supports our educational programs, our scholarship fund, and the conversation onstage during programs.
If you have any questions contact:
Jill Tewsley, Executive Director
Contributions can be mailed to:
National Writers Series, c/o Jill Tewsley
123 W Front Street
Traverse City, Michigan 49684.
Checks can be made payable to Writers Series of Traverse City
For information about corporate sponsorships:
We are very grateful for your support.